Ultimate Ipoh Food List by J2KfmNovember 16, 2009 | 766,360 views
- ALL ABOUT IPOH’S FAMOUS CURRY MEE – TOP 15 CHOICES (MUST READ!)
- Curry Mee : Chuan Fatt @ Pasir Putih - Spicier, with optional sides of Fried Chicken
- Curry Mee : Foo Kwai @ Bercham – Brace the wait, but GOOD Yong Tau Foo & Char Siew
- Curry Mee : Kafe Tim @ Medan Ipoh Bistari - Don’t bother, really.
- Curry Mee : Keng Nam (Famous Pulut Kaya) – The Glutinous Rice with Kaya is legendary
- Curry Mee : Majie Curry Mee @ Yee Lock Restaurant (NEW!!) – Majie = Traditional Chinese maid
- Curry Mee : Medan Lapangan Lagenda – Hainan style, with a richer coconut milk base
- Curry Mee : Nam Chau @ Old Town (BEST Dry Curry Mee) - My favourite place for breakfast!
- Curry Mee : Sun Seng Fatt @ Old Town (NEW!!) – Very famous, but not up to par
- Curry Mee : Woh Heng @ opposite Old Foh San
- Curry Mee : Xin Quan Fang (Famous Police Station Curry Mee) (NEW!!) – Delicious Ma Ta Liu Curry Mee
- Curry Mee : Yat Yat Seng @ Ipoh Garden – Okay, but arrogant stall owner. Famous for chicken rice too.
- Curry Mee : Yee Fatt (Opposite MGS) @ Jln Kampar - Hainanese Dry Curry, one of the best and oldest
- Curry Mee : Ye Sing @ Simee – One with everything thrown in