Motormouth took a bite off some Homemade Chocolate CookiesAugust 21, 2008 | 334 views
90g brown sugar
60g granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla essense
180g self raising flour
120g bitter chocolate chunk
100g walnut chunk
1. Beat butter and sugar till light and creamy. Add in egg and beat until well-combined.
2. Add in vanilla essense, followed with sifted flour and mix well.
3. Fold in chocolate, walnut chunk and raisin.
4. Place tablespoonfuls of mixture onto a baking paper lined tray.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180’C for 15 minutes.
6. Leave the cookies to cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the tray.